The bright blue shades of the Guadiana River and the mesmerizing light of Vila Real de Santo António.
An indescribable feeling of tranquility comes over, tempting you to close your eyes and let your mind drift away. All six suites boast an elegant blend of Art Nouveau elements, a sophisticated Baroque touch and contemporary furnishings.
All six spacious suites have an elegant bathroom with shower and are located on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor, with areas between 33sqm and 50sqm, and facing either the lovely town of Vila Real de Santo António or the beautiful river and marina. Some have a French balcony, others are decorated in charming attic style and one has a freestanding bathtub.
In your bathrooms you will find a range of 8 9 5 0 products tied to an ecosystem which we call home. It smells of clay and thyme, of sea fennel and fig, of almond, gum rockrose and myrtle, apple mint and rosemary, gulfweed and carob, of broom and jasmine – of all the fine scents of the eastern Algarve, from coast till the hills. The 8 9 5 0 products (8 9 5 0, btw, is the postcode for Castro Marim) are produced from essential oils and extracts from plants native to the ecosystem of the Algarve’s Caldeirão Hills, limestone outcrops and dune system.
• Grand quality king size bed
• Luxury Made in Portugal 100% Cotton Linen (Bed Linen, towels and bathrobes)
• Cosy bathroom with shower and themed organic bath toiletries from the Algarve
• Charming Grand Style decor to feel @home & wooden floor
• Flat screen smart tv with international channels
• Wireless Bluetooth speakers
• 39 a 50 sqm
• Max occ. 2 + 1 cot (0-3 years) + 1 sofa bed (4-12 years)*